We've been celebrating pumpkin-everything season since the first day of fall, and can't stop, won't stop...grab your favorite apron (and maybe your mini sous chef??) and join us in the kitchen to make these Pumpkin & Squash Mini Muffins that taste like autumn in every bite!
- 3 free-range eggs
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Serenity Kids Organic Squashes Pouched Puree
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk, remove water (can be helpful to blend before adding to batter)
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice (make your own here)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch fine grain sea salt
- ¼ cup avocado oil or coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- Opional - Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs as a crumb topping
- Optional - chocolate chips or chunks (we love Hu!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini muffins tin with either avocado oil, coconut oil, or whatever oil you have on hand. You can also use silicone or biodegradable mini muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients—eggs, pumpkin puree, squash puree, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients—almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour baking soda, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon and salt.
- Gently and slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chunks/chips if opting in to do so (pro tip: do it!)
- Transfer the batter to your mini muffins tin.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the muffins tin for a few minutes; remove muffins from the tin and enjoy! Be sure to let us know if you try this recipe by tagging us on TikTok or Insta!
Looking for more recipes using our products? Here’s what other parents are making:
- Savory Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Wild-Caught Salmon Patties
- Beef & Broccoli Toddler Pasta
- Nutrient-Packed Toddler Smoothie
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR #SERENITYKIDS RECIPES! TAG US ON THE ‘GRAM OR TIKTOK AT @MYSERENITYKIDS USING THE HASHTAGS #SERENITYMOM #SERENITYRECIPES #MYSERENITYKIDS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FREE YEAR OF SERENITY KIDS BABY FOOD!*