Wild-caught salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, can help fight inflammation, may protect brain health, and is SO YUMMY, making it an awesome food for babies, toddlers, & adults, too!
“The Yukon Keta salmon in Serenity Kids products is the healthiest, tastiest, most ethically harvested fish in the world!” says Mike Stolz, captain & owner of Virgin Bay Seafood, who sources our 100% wild-caught salmon. Our fish is caught by the Alaskan native tribe of Yup’ikat at the mouth of the 2,000-mile Yukon River. The fish build up huge stores of oil to prepare for the long upstream journey which results in some of the highest concentrations of omega 3s of any fish in the world. Virgin Bay Seafood, our sourcing partner, supports the local economy & helps Native Alaskans remain on the land they love.
Best SellersThey're not just parent favorites—they're little ones favorites too.
Our Wild Caught Salmon pouch contains organic butternut squash, organic beet, and organic avocado oil, making it super nutrient-rich and low sugar, packed with healthy fats, omega-3 acids, DHA, and more vitamins & minerals to help babies and toddlers grow healthy and strong.
Don’t just take our word for it that our salmon is the best of the best...try it! This five-ingredient Wild-Caught Salmon Patties recipe (including our Wild Caught Salmon with Organic Butternut Squash & Beet pouched puree) by @wholefedbabies is the perfect meal to make for your little one this week!
Wild-Caught Salmon Patties
- 1 Serenity Kids 100% Wild-Caught Salmon pouch
- 1 large egg (pasture-raised if possible)
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon ghee or grass-fed butter (we love Fourth and Heart & Vital Farms)
- Heat a burner to medium-high
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Add ghee or butter to your pan and let melt
- Scoop batter onto the pan in little circles (like making pancakes)
- Let cook for about 1-2 minutes (checking often to make sure it doesn't burn. You can adjust the heat accordingly).
- Flip and cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Report back how you liked it and tag us @myserenitykids + #myserenitykids if you try it.
Looking for more recipes using our products? Here’s what other parents are making:
- Beef & Broccoli Toddler Pasta
- Savory Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Nutrient-Packed Toddler Smoothie
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR #SERENITYKIDS RECIPES! TAG US ON THE ‘GRAM OR TIKTOK AT @MYSERENITYKIDS USING THE HASHTAGS #SERENITYMOM #SERENITYRECIPES #MYSERENITYKIDS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FREE YEAR OF SERENITY KIDS BABY FOOD!*