Looking for creative -- yet super easy -- ways to use our pouch purees? We’ve got you covered for busy weeknights and recipe inspo...when it comes to using our baby food, the possibilities are endless! Whether you’re looking to make savory pancakes, pasta recipes, salmon patties, or more, you can use our nutrient-dense purees in various ways to add ethically sourced meats and veggies into toddler meals (or even sneak into recipes the whole fam will love!)
Come make this with us! Here's what you'll need…
TODDLER-FRIENDLY BEEF & BROCCOLI PASTA
- 1 serving pasta (@cappellos almond flour pasta was used here but we also love @bentilia.pasta, too)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped into toddler-friendly bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Serenity Kids 100% Grass-Fed Beef Pouch
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté broccoli florets in 1 tbsp oil until tender. You can also add 1-2 tbsp water to help them steam up and cook more quickly. Once cooked, remove from heat.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Then drain, rinse, and add to the pan with the broccoli.
- Pour ½-¾ of the Serenity Kids 100% Beef Pouch over the pasta and toss the pasta and broccoli until everything is evenly coated. You can save the rest of the pouch to serve with dinner or refrigerate it to use the next day.
- Serve warm!
Let us know if you try this yummy Beef & Broccoli Pasta recipe by tagging @myserenitykids and use the hashtags #EveryBiteCounts #MySerenityKids #SerenityKidsKitchen #SKrecipehacks
"When it comes to making dinner for Noah, my goal is to whip up something as quick, easy, and healthy as possible. I'm a huge fan of @myserenitykids pouches for him because they're packed with nutrient-rich veggies, the best-quality grass-fed or pasture-raised proteins, and healthy fats from the cleanest oils. We use them daily for snacks, but I've also started incorporating them into Noah’s meals as a super easy protein-rich 'sauce'. One of my go-to dinners for him is this Beef & Broccoli Pasta. Watch until the end for his reaction… it definitely got his 'yum yum yum yum' stamp of approval!" says mama Lindsay at @weeknightbite.