Raise your hand if you’re looking for more ways to incorporate our purees into recipes?! Our pouches are nutrient-dense and low in sugar (with no added sugary fruits), and are all made with healthy fats, ethically sourced meats, and organic veggies. Whether you’re looking for a lunch-box-friendly toddler meal or quick and easy weeknight dinner, we’ve got you covered…
This #SKRecipeHack & toddler lunch idea via @wholefedbabies is genius...she used our 100% Grass-Fed Bison Puree 🥞🥩 🌿to make savory pancakes, and we’re obsessed (and know you will be too!)
Best SellersThey're not just parent favorites—they're little ones favorites too.
Want to try these at home for your little one(s)? Here's what you'll need and how to do it…
SAVORY TODDLER PANCAKES
- One Serenity kids 100% Grass-Fed Bison, Organic Spinach, and Kabocha Squash purée pouch
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped kale, broccoli + carrot slaw, and bell pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Dabble of whole milk ricotta cheese (can be left out or substituted with a non-dairy alternative)
- 1/2 tablespoon of ghee
- Heat a pan on the stove to medium-high heat
- Mix all listed ingredients together in a bowl
- In the pan, form batter into little “pancakes” & pan-fry in ghee 🧈until lightly browned on each side and warm all the way through.
- Serve immediately or freeze and use later.
We want you to be a Serenity Kids Home Chef! Are you up for the challenge to take one of our pouches and turn it into a recipe?? Share your recipes using our pouches and be entered to win a $100 gift card!! tag us at @myserenitykids from a public account (so we can see!) and use the hashtags #everybitecounts #myserenitykids #serenitykidsrecipes