Pumpkin spice and everything nice...for your bb! This fall-inspired trail mix featuring our NEW Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs is kid-tested and parent-approved! Bring it with you on autumn adventures like hikes through the woods, pack in lunchboxes for daycare or park playdates with the squad, or prep in a mason jar and bring it over to a neighbor as a friendly surprise.
FALL PUMPKIN PUFFS TRAIL MIX
This recipe is suggested for older toddlers (such as 3 years of age+) due to potential choking hazards. But, you can adjust the ingredients based on what you know your little one can chew and eat safely.
- Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs
- Hu chocolate gems or shavings from a Hu bar
- Organic raisins
- Organic roasted pumpkin seeds or pepitas, unsalted
- Organic sunflower kernels, unsalted
- Organic raw cashews, unsalted
- Organic almond slivers, unsalted
- Organic macadamia nuts, unsalted
- Grain-free granola, any flavor (we love Kitchun and Purely Elizabeth)
- Optional: Amara Organic Smoothie Melts
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine.
- Serve in a toddler-friendly bowl or on-the-go snack container. (Saving some for later? We suggest storing this trail mix in a glass mason jar -- and sharing some with a BFF or neighbor!)
- Enjoy & report back how your bb likes it!
While we have you in the kitchen dreaming of cozy weather—and recipes that go along with pumpkin-everything season—parents are loving these, too:
- Toddler-Friendly Pumpkin Spice “Latte”
- Paleo PSL
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
- Homemade Chicken Bone Broth