Is there any season better than fall for cozy home cooking?! Speaking of autumn, we are here for pumpkin spice latte season. As we began brainstorming new seasonal recipes, we knew we had to add a paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte to the list. This yummy recipe pairs perfectly with our Toddler-Friendly pumpkin spice latte so you can match with your mini!
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 shots of espresso or 3oz strong coffee (optional to leave out, replace with decaf, or add more)
- 8 oz. almond or coconut milk (we love Malk or Three Trees!)
- 3 Tbsp. organic pumpkin puree (or Organic Squashes Pouched Puree)
- 2 Tbsp. organic 100% pure maple syrup (or monk fruit, stevia, or coconut sugar)
- 1 Tbsp. organic coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 tsp. organic pumpkin pie spice (check out our homemade recipe here)
- Pinch of organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream (find this new recipe here)
- First, make the Sugar-Free Whipped Cream & chill in the freezer (if serving with this recipe immediately) or in the fridge (for up to five days).
- Warm your dairy-free milk of choice in a saucepan until desired temperature has been reached.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until all ingredients are mixed together (option to add into a blender if desired consistency is not reached; you can add water or more dairy-free milk if you need to thin down.)
- Add the contents in your saucepan into a fun fall mug.
- Top your pumpkin spice latte with Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream.
- Cozy up and enjoy!
Spice it up! Make it an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Use the same ingredients listed above in the Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
- If using traditional coconut oil (rather than liquid coconut oil or powder MCT oil), heat it briefly to liquefy.
- Add all ingredients except the Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream to a blender and blend until smooth. (Option to mix with a whisk or use a frother instead, but may not be as creamy.)
- Add ice to a cup
- Pour your blended ingredients over ice and top with Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream.
Short on time & ingredients and looking for a recipe that takes less than one minute? We know how those busy mornings go, so we’ve got you covered with this super simple and super fast recipe that’s one of Joe’s personal faves!
Super Quick "Serenity's Fave PSL"
- 8oz. Coffee or two shots of espresso
- 3 tablespoons nutpods Pumpkin Spice creamer
- Sweetener of choice
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
Cheers to PSL season with your mini-me! Make our Toddler-Friendly Pumpkin Spice Latte to twin with your babe for the ultimate basic season flex. Matching mini-and-me photoshoot in flannels, anyone?!
Best SellersThey're not just parent favorites—they're little ones favorites too.
P.S. Has your little one tried our NEW Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs?! They’re the ultimate fall must-have!
With summer turning into fall in the blink of an eye, it’s the perfect time to manifest how you can give yourself some TLC in this next season of life. Here are some tips on self-care for moms; if you’re a daddio or a friend wanting to pass these tips on to a mama you love, send her this post! P.S. Taking the time to make the yummy Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte above most definitely counts as self-care, too! (As long as you cozy up in a robe or your fave fuzzy socks while you drink it).