With fall right around the corner, we’re all in for pumpkin spice everything. To celebrate #basicbbseason, we wanted little ones to be able to enjoy PSL season as much as we do, and this fun recipe does just that! This Toddler-Friendly Pumpkin Spice "Latte" is a fun way to introduce fall spices and flavors to your little one and sneak in a boost of nutrients, too (just hold the espresso, please)! P.S. This drink pairs perfectly with snack time and our NEW Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs!
Toddler-Friendly Pumpkin Spice "Latte"
- 8 oz serving of Grass Fed A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula
- 2 Tbsp. organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Squashes Pouched Puree
- 2 Tbsp. organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. organic fair trade coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 tsp. organic pumpkin pie spice
- A dollop of Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream (check out our recipe here)
- Optional - 1 Tbsp. finely ground Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs (as a fun topping for fall ambiance)
- First, make the Sugar-Free Whipped Cream & chill in the freezer (if serving with this recipe immediately) or in the fridge (for up to five days).
- Make one serving of A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula and warm in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add the pumpkin puree, Organic Squashes Puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until all ingredients are melted/mixed together (option to add into a blender if desired consistency is not reached; can add filtered water if you need to thin it down).
- Add the contents in your saucepan into a toddler-friendly mug; let cool and come to a safe serving temperature for your little one (Starbucks “kid-friendly” temperature is under 120 degrees Fahrenheit; test the temperature of this Toddler-Friendly pumpkin spice latte before serving like you would do for a warmed baby bottle).
- Top pumpkin spice latte with Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle finely ground Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs on top for that pumpkin spice fall ambiance (like how you’d shake cinnamon into your fave drink from Starbucks).
- Serve up and cheers with your mini!! Make our parent-approved PSL (for yourself and cozy up with your not-so-basic-bb!
Twin with your mini-me
Make a PSL for yourself while you make one for your babe! Check our our Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte here (it's SO. GOOD. and super easy, which—let's be real—is most important).
SPICE UP YOUR BABE’S LIFE—AND THEIR PALATE
Shop our NEW Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain-Free Puffs! Whether you’re looking for a convenient snacking option for on-the-go adventures, a grain-free crunch (with ingredients you can trust) to add into lunchtime bento boxes, or the fall snack not-so-basic-bbs everywhere are going crazy over, these new yummy puffs are all the rage with little ones!
Looking for more recipes using our products? Here’s what other parents are making:
We want to see your #SerenityKids recipes! Tag us on the ‘gram or TikTok at @myserenitykids using the hashtags #SerenityMom #SerenityRecipes #MySerenityKids for your chance to win a FREE YEAR of Serenity Kids baby food!*
As with any new recipe or flavor introduction to your little one, consult with a healthcare professional. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.