Do you have a picky eater at home? Wish you could sneak in nutrients for your little one somewhere? Have a kiddo who needs a little help with consuming extra calories?
We’ve got you, Mama! This nourishing healthy toddler smoothie made with our Grass-Fed A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula is full of vitamins and minerals to help your babe grow healthy and strong.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ an avocado, frozen or fresh
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries
- Serenity Kids A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula (an 8-ounce serving)
- Filtered water (to mix toddler formula with)
- *Prepare the formula with water as stated on the label* Before adding all ingredients to a blender, mix our Grass-Fed A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula with filtered water to make an 8 oz serving.
- Once your toddler formula is prepped and ready to go, add it to a high-speed blender.
- Add all other ingredients
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Add more water or ice as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
We want to see your #SerenityKids recipes, especially those using our NEW Grass-Fed A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula! Tag us on the ‘gram at @myserenitykids using the #MyMomFormula + #SerenityMom #SerenityRecipes
OUR ORGANIC A2 WHOLE MILK IS GRASS-FED
In the upper northwest of California where the redwoods meet the Pacific ocean, you’ll find Alexandre Family Farm, an organic dairy farm and America’s first certified regenerative dairy! “The joy I get in knowing we are raising our animals in the best possible environment, the best soils, the best climate is the most fulfilling aspect of raising the animals,” says Stephanie Alexandre. “We are their caretakers and our animals graze in a serene ecosystem that provides wonderful food -- it fulfills us and them.”