Fall! Finally! Relief from the heat, cozy sweaters and blankets, and ALL the pumpkin spice things.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons, so I’m sharing a few of my favorite fall things with you all:
Food and drink
- Chocolate LMNT: Chocolate hydration might seem strange, but trust me on this one. Add it to your coffee or use it to make a healthy and hydrating hot chocolate. Or if you’re still burning up in south Texas like me, try it chilled mixed with Toasted Marshmallow Nutpod for a salty smores drink.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Puffs: Grain-free puffs are the perfect poppable snack for kids AND adults! (PS. try our trail mix recipe made with these puffs!)
- Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Paleo pancake mix: This grain-free autumnal pancake mix makes a healthy morning super simple. For some added nutrition with little extra effort, try adding in our Organic Squashes pouch!
- Nutpods Pumpkin Spice creamer: First, I love all things Nutpod, and this one sticks out because it’s only available seasonally. Made with coconut cream and almonds, and no added sugar, it’s a fally-inspired addition to my coffee.
- Mary Ruth's Unscented Hand Cream: Along with the cooler temps comes dry and chapped skin. I always have hand lotion around, and this one has no crappy ingredients!
- Necessaire body wash: My favorite fancy body wash! The natural eucalyptus, bergamot, and sandalwood scents have strong fall vibes.
- Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel: I know, I know... who has time for a face mask, right?! But stack a mask + a bath + YouTube meditation (maybe this one?) for some quick but effective mama self-care. This one makes my skin look and feel amazing.
- Farmacy Coconut Gel Mask: Turning on the heat can make your skin feel dull and dry. This mask is infused with coconut water to be super hydrating and makes your skin instantly brighter.
- Revive’s Pumpkin Spice Latte essential oil blend: The smells of fall cannot be beat. This clean essential oil is a standby in my diffuser all fall long.
- Pumpkin Spice Girl Candle: I mix it up between diffusing essential oils and burning candles. This pumpkin spice scent is amazing and has no synthetic fragrances or other gross fillers.
- Elderberry syrup: With fall comes cold and flu season. As a daily protector for boosting the immune response, we love Seattle Elderberry. They have incredible ingredient sourcing, and they even have a maple syrup sweetened option!
- Immune F(x) from People's RX: When we feel something hit in our family, Immune FX is the first thing in our toolkit. It includes the powerful adaptogen andrographis paniculata. Andrographis exhibits antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulating properties and is used in traditional medicine to treat infectious diseases and fevers.
- Doterra On Guard oil: Another thing in our immune support toolkit - Doterra’s On Guard oil is a blend of herbs with natural antiviral and antibacterial properties.
So there it is. My favorite things from my favorite season. Let me know what you think if you try any of these, and I’d love to hear your own in the comments below!
Best SellersThey're not just parent favorites—they're little ones favorites too.