We love a good smoothie, but it’s got to be made right. What do we mean by that? We mean heavy on the veggies, protein-packed, full of good fat, and low in sugar!
So when we went looking for the perfect smoothie to sip, we came up short. Most of the smoothie products for babies and toddlers on the market have mostly sugary fruits with little to no protein. So we set out to redefine the traditional smoothie.
Say hello to our shelf stable Dairy Free Smoothies + Protein! We aim for the perfect balance of sweet and savory to keep the sugar low, but the taste delicious! They’re a great way to get more protein and veggies into your little one while still tasting like that creamy smoothie you crave.
Meet the Flavors
Our Dairy Free Smoothies + Protein come in four delicious flavors to sip and spice up your little one’s life. Each has a nutrient-dense blend of organic vegetables, herbs, grass fed bovine collagen, and organic coconut cream. And each is packed full of nutrients with 5g of protein, 5g of fat, and 4g or less of total naturally-occurring sugar.
Sweet Potato Spice: Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Coconut Cream, Water, Organic Spinach, Organic Beet, Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Bovine Collagen, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom.
Pumpkin Spice: Organic Pumpkin, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Coconut Cream, Water, Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Bovine Collagen, Organic Dried Vanilla Extract, Organic Cinnamon, Himalayan Sea Salt, Organic Nutmeg.
Berry Butternut: Organic Butternut Squash, Organic Coconut Cream, Organic Blueberries, Water, Organic Spinach, Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Bovine Collagen, Organic Lemon Juice.
Beet & Carrot: Organic Carrot, Organic Beet, Organic Coconut Cream, Water, Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Bovine Collagen, Organic Dried Vanilla Extract, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger.
Why Did We Choose These Ingredients?
We choose all of our ingredients with intention. Because #everybitecounts! Here’s what's in our Dairy Free Smoothies + Protein:
- Grass-fed Collagen: Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein and plays an essential role in overall function and growth. We use grass fed bovine collagen because studies have shown that grass fed animal products contain superior nutritional content than grain fed.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut milk provides a healthy source of fat while also adding delicious flavor and texture for a perfectly creamy smoothie.
- Veggies and spices: Our organic veggies and spices add nutrients and savory flavors which help to support your little one’s growth and development all while also expanding their flavor window, helping to prevent picky eating tendencies!
- Blueberries: Organic blueberries are a good source of fiber with a low glycemic index. They are also among the fruits highest in antioxidants. Blueberries provide a flavorful but low sugar addition to some of our smoothies. We include blueberries in our Berry Butternut flavor only.
Who Are They For?
In short, anyone! Our Dairy-free Smoothies + Protein are for all ages (yes, babies 6+ months, and even older kids, teens and adults love them!) and for all occasions. Because they’re shelf-stable and convenient, you can have them anywhere:
- As a quick breakfast
- As a snack at home
- As a mess-free car snack
- As a compliment to a school lunch
- As a healthy refuel after sports practice
And since they’re USDA Certified Organic and 3rd party heavy metals tested, you can feel great about serving them anytime!
Okay, I Need Them. How Can I Get Them?
Our Dairy-free Smoothies + Protein are available now! Get them here!
Leave a comment