Looking for an easy unique Father's Day present? Check out this baby-made t-shirt that dad will treasure forever!
- Blank t-shirt
- Fabric markers or paint if you’re really daring
- Stick on letters (We used eBoot Glitter Foam Stickers on Amazon)
- Piece of cardboard
- Place a piece of cardboard inside the shirt to make it a flat coloring surface
- Apply sticker letters to the blank shirt to spell whatever you’d like it to say
- Have your kid(s) color all over the shirt, especially the area where the letters are
- Fill in around the letters where needed
- Remove the letter stickers
- Give to dad!