It's no secret that it's been a rough couple of years. 'tis the season to remember what we're thankful for, and what a better way to do that by doing it together. Join us for a five-day gratitude challenge this month from 11/15-11/19 that’s sure to be a spirit pick-me-up that’s good for the soul.
5-Day Gratitude Challenge
Ready to think about what you're grateful for—today, this week, this month, this year?? Join our 5-day gratitude challenge.
Screenshot & save each story slide from this blog post (scroll down and see each day's prompt below). Fill them out and repost to your stories each day, tagging us at @myserenitykids and using the #SKgratitude hashtag.
Here's a breakdown of what to share each day...
Best SellersThey're not just parent favorites—they're little ones favorites too.
Monday, 11/15 - WHAT I'M GRATEFUL FOR
Use the BINGO card template below to tell us what you're grateful for! Using the draw feature within stories (or using emojis or GIFs), check off or circle as many squares as you'd like below.
Tuesday, 11/16 - TELL A FRIEND WHY YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR THEM
In either an in-feed Instagram post, Facebook post, reel, TikTok, or story slide, thank a special person in your life. Tell them why you're grateful for them and how your life is better because they're in it! Looking for other ways to thank a friend in a more personable way? Send them a card via snail mail, a sweet email, Door Dash or Starbucks gift card, or send them a gift card from a local restaurant or shop to help support small businesses within your community.
Wednesday, 11/17 through Saturday, 11/20 - RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Let's all spread a little joy together for a few days! We're challenging you to practice random acts of kindness sometime between 11/17-11/19. Here are some ideas:
- If you're in a drive-thru lane this week, buy the person's meal or coffee order behind you in line.
- Speaking of coffee, bring a friend our homemade pumpkin spice latte with sugar-free pumpkin spice whipped cream!
- Clean out your closet and donate any old kids or adult clothing to a local women's shelter.
- Know someone who had a new baby or who's feeling under the weather? Make them a nourishing soup, crockpot meal, or their favorite comfort food.
- Bring a new mama a plate of our paleo lactation balls.
- Go on a nature walk with your family in your neighborhood, picking up any trash you see along the way.
- Venmo a friend $10 with a sweet note. Tell them a tea or coffee pick-me-up is on you.
- Bring back snail mail! Send a sweet card to a friend who could use a smile.
- Cook your partner, parents, or BFF their favorite dinner.
- Sign up to volunteer at a local charity.
- Bring your kiddos' teacher, nanny, or babysitter a sweet gift of appreciation.
- Write notes of appreciation to your co-workers.
- Find more ideas and inspo here.
- Practice self-care; here are some ideas.
- Donate to a cause you're passionate about.
Share this blog post with a friend or your family so we can spread the gratitude spirit!