Charcuterie boards are popping up all over the place these days, and you better believe your little ones want part of the action. So we’re plating up some toddler faves for a fun and filling way to snack the day away.
Best part? They’re totally customizable. Plus, they’re a great way to drop in a few of those foods that your little one hasn’t quite accepted yet. But give them a great dip and they just might give them a go!
Let’s build a board! All you need are some toddler-friendly dips and dippers:
Choose some snackable organic veggies and proteins like the following:
- Cubed chicken or turkey
- Cucumbers (cut into cute shapes if you’re feeling extra!)
- Carrots (cut into small circles or sticks)
- Bell peppers (a variety of colors, cut into cubes or slices)
- Celery (cut into sticks)
- Mini dill pickles (with no added sugar)
- Nitrate-free & sugar-free salami
- Black olives (sliced)
- Roam Ranch meat sticks (served whole or sliced into small chunks)
- Grass-fed cheddar cheese (or non-dairy hard cheese option of choice)
- Crumbled goat cheese (or non-dairy cheese soft option of choice)
- Berries (blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries are low in sugar and high in fiber and antioxidants)
- Serenity Kids puffs (a mix of flavors is fun)
Your little one’s favorite flavors of Serenity Kids Pouches make the most tempting dips. Our favorites include:
- Butternut Squash and Spinach
- Turmeric Chicken
While you can prep all the pieces ahead, we recommend storing them separately in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Plate it up and pour your pouches into bowls just before you’re ready to dive in for maximum freshness and crunch that little ones love!