This fun and festive beverage is the perfect booze-free way to cheers your family and friends. Dreamed up by the Real Food Dietitians, it’s totally adaptable to your tastes and preferences! P.S. Through the grapevine, we've heard kiddos are loving to pair this with our turkey pouch! 😉
Sparkling Cranberry Kombucha Mocktail
- 2 bottles kombucha of choice (such as ginger, cranberry, or ‘original/unflavored’)
- ½ cup 100% cranberry juice (or substitute cranberry Spindrift to reduce the sugar content)
- 1-inch slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- Fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs, and thinly sliced ginger for garnish
- Click here for directions from the RFD site!
What are other parents reading right now?
- Supplements for Cold & Flu Season
- Win FREE BABY FOOD FOR A YEAR*
- What is A2 Milk and Why Does it Matter?