To our Serenity Family,
We’re reaching out to our entire Serenity Network family to address the evolving global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis. We’re a community. And wow, that word has taken on a new meaning. There is nothing more important to us at Serenity Kids than the health and safety of our community, so we wanted to share some tips on staying healthy and sane during these times of uncertainty and also answer a few questions we have received.
Tip 1: Boost you + your little one’s immunity. Eat your Omega 3 Fatty Acids, your dark leafy greens, and drink bone broth. Check out our blog post to beef up your little one’s line of defense.
Tip 2: Practice + Be SESSY!
Tip 3: Looking for advice on how to talk to your little one about the situation around them? Check out this article from Katie Taylor, Certified Child Life Specialist, that addresses empowering your child, discussing proper hygiene, and modeling positive behavior.
As we all work together on flattening the curve and preparing for these uncertain times, we want to assure you that the safety and health of your Serenity Baby is our number one priority.
- We use a retort cooking method which is basically a large pressure cooker that uses the right combination of pressure, heat, and time to create shelf stability. Similar to home canning, this process kills any bacteria and allows our baby food to be shelf stable without the need for preservatives or refrigeration. Serenity Kids baby food products are shelf stable with no preservatives. You can find the printed date of expiration stamped on the front or back of the pouch.
- On top of meeting daily and being in constant contact with vendors, health providers, and various public health organizations, our manufacturing facility has taken the following steps: strengthened hygiene and sanitization protocols, increased the availability of disinfectants, amended their attendance policy, waived the cost of co-pays to allow staff easier access to medical professionals, and limited incoming guests.
- We currently have inventory onour website, onAmazon, andin retail locations nationwide. With demand going beyond anyone’s expectations, we can’t guarantee that every item will stay in stock, but we can assure you that we’re doing everything we can to mitigate any voids that may occur.
- We are working to make sure orders ship as promptly as possible while maintaining fair, safe, and sanitary practices for our warehouse team in Hebron, Kentucky. We thank you for your patience if your order takes longer than usual to arrive. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding your shipment.
- Lastly, we have made the decision to temporarily close Serenity Kids’ physical office to allow our employees to work from home, be present with their families, and to do our part in preventing the spread.
Given how fast this situation is developing, we will be monitoring all fronts closely over the coming days and weeks.
During these uneasy times, we hope you’re able to stay safe and healthy. Be kind to one another, have some fun, and make sure to wash your hands for 20 seconds. Thank you for trusting us to help keep your baby well-fed, happy, healthy, and serene. We take that responsibility very seriously.
Serenity & Joe
Comments will be approved before showing up.